Did someone say 100 cookie recipe? Enjoy this simple 100 biscuit recipe. The recipe can be adjusted to be gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar!
SERVES 100 cookies
PREPARATION TIME 10 min
COOKING TIME 8 min
500g butter, softened
½ - 1 cup sugar
395g tin condensed milk
5 cups self raising flour
1. Cream butter and sugar together in a Mixing Bowl. Add condensed milk and combine, before adding flour.
2. Seal bowl and shake, alternating between circular movements then backwards and forwards to combine. Keep shaking until you hear a ‘thud’ as this will indicate the dough is forming into a ball. Unseal and lightly knead on a floured surface.
3. Divide the dough into 4 and add your preferred variations*.
4. Roll each variation into a round log approx. 4cm in diameter and slice into 1cm rounds.**
5. Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
6. Store in a Modular Mate Square 3 or Rectangle 4.
Chopped glace cherries and coconut
White choc chips and chopped macadamia nuts.
Chopped glace ginger
Dark and milk choc chips
Chopped dried apricots
Favourite jam for jam drops
**For jam drops, roll into small balls and make an indent in center before filling with your favourite jam. Raw dough can be frozen in a log and sliced before baking. For a gluten free version, substitute flour for a gluten free variety. Sugar can be substituted for coconut sugar.