At Tupperware, we believe in providing the very best products for everyday solutions for everyday life, even when life takes a turn. We’re all in this together as we dedicate ourselves to staying home and doing what’s best for our families. As a fan of Tupperware, you likely already have many of our products that provide limitless solutions to your everyday, like keeping produce fresher longer, cooking quick and easy meals in the microwave, and doing fun activities with the kids.
It’s understandable that right now, you want to make sure you have exactly what you’ll need. It’s no secret that VentSmart® works its magic on pretty much all produce you’d store in the fridge, but right now, to limit trips to the supermarket, you may want to be choosing longer lasting fruits and veggies like:
- Brussels sprouts
How do VentSmart® containers work?
Even after harvesting, many fruits and vegetables continue to “breathe” by exchanging beneficial oxygen for carbon dioxide. Some vegetables require more oxygen to stay fresh and crisp than others. VentSmart® Containers have a special 3-way venting system that helps regulate the atmosphere inside the container by balancing the flow of oxygen coming in and carbon dioxide going out.
VENTSMART LARGE HIGH
VENTSMART LARGE HIGH
More Fresh Tips
- Make sure to store fruits and veggies unwashed to avoid additional moisture in VentSmart® containers, which can accelerate spoilage.
- Bring VentSmart® containers with you when shopping to use in place of plastic bags and save time when you get home: just place them in the refrigerator.
- No matter what, even if not storing in VentSmart® containers, always be sure to remove produce from plastic bags. That kind of wrapping can suffocate fresh produce and speed up decay.
Some of our fave make & freeze breakfast recipes
Take the guesswork out of the most important meal of the day. A little prep goes a long way toward making mornings a little easier.
Freezer French Toast Sticks
SERVES: 6 • PREP: 20 MINUTES • COOK: 12 MINUTES
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 slices bread
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180◦C fan). Place TupperChef™ Large Baking Sheet onto an oven tray. Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip bread into egg mixture and lay onto Tsheet. Bake 8–12 minutes, flipping once.
- Cool on sheet to room temperature, then place on sheet into freezer until sticks are individually frozen, about 30 minutes.
- Place into FreezerKeepers and freeze until ready to eat.
Reheating Instructions: Microwave three sticks on high power 1 minute, or until warm.
Cheesy Toast Cupcakes
SERVES: 6 • PREP: 10 MINUTES • COOK: 15 MINUTES
- 6 slices square bread, toasted
- 60 g dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 6 slices ham, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml thickened cream
- 50 g grated cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160C fan). Using a Chef Knife, cut off the crust of the bread and flatten with a rolling pin. Put 1 slice bread into each cavity of the Tupperchef™ Tupcakes Form. Sprinkle over tomatoes and ham.
- Mix eggs, cream, cheese, and salt and pepper in a Thatsa® Bowl Junior with a KP Beater. Ladle onto the toast.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until set.
- Cool, then unmold and serve or store in a Clear Mate or Heat ‘N Eat in the fridge or in a FreezerKeeper to freeze for later on.
Olive and Fetta Tortilla
SERVES: 1-2 • PREP: 10 MINUTES • COOK: 10 MINUTES
- 200 g boiled potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 40 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 40 ml milk
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh herbs (parsley, oregano or chives)
- 1 pinch of paprika (smoked if like)
- Place potato slices into the Micro Healthy Delight. Add feta and potatoes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and herbs in a Thatsa® Bowl junior with a KP Beater. Season with salt, pepper and paprika, then pour over the potato mixture.
- Place cover on the Micro Healthy Delight and cook in microwave on medium power for 6 minutes, or until set. Stand for 3 minutes. Unmold the tortilla omelette and cut diagonally. Serve or place in a Heat ‘N Eat container or a FreezerKeeper container to freeze and enjoy later.
Apple Rose Tupcakes
SERVES: 6 • PREP: 30 MINUTES • COOK: 35 MINUTES
- 1 large red apple, halved, cored, thinly sliced in long ribbons on Mando Chef
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- Icing sugar, sifted, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190° C (170◦C fan).
- Place the slices into the MicroCook Pitcher, add ½ cup water, the lemon juice, and then cook in microwave on medium/600watt for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
- Roll out the puff pastry and slice it into 6 strips. Coat it with jam and lay the apple slices on the top. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and fold up the bottom part of the dough. The apples should still be visible. Roll them up and put the roses into the Tupperchef™ Tupcakes Form. Bake for about 30 min. until golden brown, then unmold the apple roses. Dust with icing sugar. Serve immediately or store in the fridge or freeze in a FreezerKeeper® to enjoy later.