Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 39 minutes
Standing Time: 2 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serves: 6 people
- 1.5 kg pumpkin (3.3 lb)
- 1 onion
- 120 ml water (1⁄2 cup)
- 40 g Emmentaler or another hard cheese (1.4 oz)
- 70 g all-purpose flour (1⁄2 cup)
- 70 g hazelnut powder (3⁄4 cup)
- 70 g butter (small diced) (5 tbsp)
- Salt and pepper
1. Deseed and peel pumpkin. Cut in approx. 1.5 cm / 0.6 in. slices, and
then dice using the Super Dicer with large grid.
2. Peel onion, cut in half and then dice using Super Dicer with large
3. Place pumpkin and onion dices in the UltraPro 2L, add water,
cover and microwave for 12 to 14 min. at 600 watts, stirring
halfway through. Allow to stand for 2 min.
4. Preheat oven to Th 6-7 / 200°C / 400°F.
5. Cut cheese in small pieces then chop using the SuperSonic
Chopper Extra. Add flour, hazelnut powder, diced butter, salt
and pepper, then mix until you have a rough mixture (like coarse
sand). Note: do not mix too long, otherwise the mixture will stick
together and become a compact dough.
6. Drain pumpkin to remove excess water. Season with salt and
pepper, then cover with mixture from Chopper.
7. Cook uncovered for 20 to 25 min.